terça-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2007

Ai ai ai...


Chamem-me piegas, mas esta musica, alias estra letra....hum....ai.ai....Aiiiii...


Eu nem sou granda fã da banda, mas este música tá lá...


Comprovem:

"You look at me smile down your own,



You make me feel like im the one,



Leave it to our hearts,



we will find the way's of going throught...



Nights and days passed throught our lives,



and still i was sure of anything,



love is the key for our golden dreams



Let's be in love again, Let's do the sound in "bed",



Let's be in love again...



Look at me, Kiss me, Hold me, Feel me, Love me,



As if it was our last day...



Look at me, Kiss me, Hold me, Feel me, Love me, As if it was our last day...



If I could go, back in time, I would say, once again,



Kiss me, Hold me, Feel me,Love me...



If I could go, back in time, I would say,



once again,Kiss me, Hold me, Feel me,Love meeeee... "



Hands on Approach

3 comentários:

Lu.a disse...

:)
É linda, é sim senhora!

B!ah♥=D disse...

Seu blog eh lindo fofaaaa!!!A música também!!!!
Beijos;
=]

Rita Correia ilustradora disse...

Oh lá!! Love is in the air!!